Friday 15 June 2007

Trip to Hokkaido, Japan



Been very moody and uptight so decided to take leave. Originally took leave to hibernate at Egypt (aka home) but decided at the very last minute to go Japan instead.

Was very fortunate there were seats left. My gal friend paid for me first and took care of the details. All I needed to do is pack and go.

The flight was at 8.30am which means I needed to reach airport at 6.30am.

Super grouchy especially when I could only pack the night before.

I guess the tour leader was taken aback by my snappishness for I waited for 10 minutes.

The trip started on a bad note for I thought I left my credit card in the taxi. My aunt called (at 7.55am) to reprimand me for not informing her of my trip. The reason I remembered the time was because that was the exact moment when I was about to walk towards the gate and realised my credit card was missing. Thank god I found it but it upset me further. I was still a grouchy person then.

I was so frustrated in the plane for there were virtually nothing to watch besides Dororo. And it took another one and half hours to fly from Tokyo's Haneda Airport to the Sapporo Chitose Airport. I was not the best person to go near to by then. Fortunately my friend was good natured, another might have rolled eyes and "disappeared".

But soon Hokkaido improved my mood tremendously.




No comments: